[Tutor] installing openpyxl

marcus lütolf marcus.luetolf at bluewin.ch
Sun Jun 26 11:35:35 EDT 2016

dear Experts,

first question :
could someone please tell me what exactly I have to type in my a) Python 35
– command line or

b) desktopcomputer ( W10, 64bit)-command line in ordert to install openpyxl
which I downloaded in

C:\Users\marcus\Downloads on my computer.
I have used all kinds of commands with ‚pip install‘ at the end, all
unsuccessful.

Second question:
(this might not be a topic for this forum but an answer would be most
welcome)
I try to write code for parsing the internet using a raspberry Pi B+ via
remote access

with puTTY from my desktop computer.
I am unable to find the appropriate password,  ‘raspberry’ is denied.

Thanks for help.

Marcus.

---