[Tutor] Python Homework

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sun May 1 04:47:41 EDT 2016

Katie Tuite <katuite13 at gmail.com> writes:

> I'm trying to do a python homework question and cannot figure out how
> to start at all.

You'll need to help us more than that :-)

What is the confusion you have? What do you understand so far? Can you
re-phrase the question in your words, so we can get some insight into
what may be lacking in your understanding?

> This is the question

You'll need to write only plain text email (no attached documents, no
“rich text”) for the information to survive correctly. This is always
good practice for any technical discussion forum.

--
 \       “The best in us does not require the worst in us: Our love of |
  `\     other human beings does not need to be nurtured by delusion.” |