[Tutor] Python Homework

Danny Yoo dyoo at hashcollision.org
Mon May 2 22:01:59 EDT 2016

On Sun, May 1, 2016 at 1:47 AM, Ben Finney <ben+python at benfinney.id.au> wrote:
> Katie Tuite <katuite13 at gmail.com> writes:
>
> You'll need to write only plain text email (no attached documents, no
> “rich text”) for the information to survive correctly. This is always
> good practice for any technical discussion forum.

Hi Katie,

Also, try to present as much background as possible.  In particular:
were there other homework problems that you were able to solve
successfully?  And for the problem you're showing us: was it all
greek, or did certain parts make sense?  Were there particular
problem-solving strategies that you tried that didn't work out?

The more you can say and verbalize, that might help to pinpoint the
confusion.  With that, we'll try to tailor our answers for you rather
than the problem specifically.

Good luck!