[Tutor] Python OLS help

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 31 18:10:49 EDT 2016

On 31/05/16 16:30, Vadim Katsemba wrote:
> Hello there, I am having trouble running the Ordinary Least Squares (OLS)
> regression on Spyder.

I had no idea what Spyder was but a Google search says its an IDE
somewhat akin to matlab or IPython... It also has a discussion group:

http://groups.google.com/group/spyderlib

You may find someone on this list who knows it but you will likely
get a better response on the spyder forum. This list is really
for core python language questions and although we try to be
helpful on other matters a dedicated forum is usually better.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site