[Tutor] Python code

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Thu Nov 24 21:49:37 EST 2016

urfa jamil <urfa.jamil at hotmail.com> writes:

> I need help to write a code for this problem.

We can help by discussing the solution you have written. Simply post a
reply, and include the program code you wrote for solving the problem.

> Please help

Note that “help” is not the same as “write the solution for me”. You
have to do the work yourself, and we can help by discussing what you've
done.

--
 \       “Try to learn something about everything and everything about |
  `\                                  something.” —Thomas Henry Huxley |