[Tutor] (no subject)

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Oct 6 20:10:44 EDT 2016

On 06/10/16 23:16, Zeel Solanki wrote:
> HelloI just started using python and my teacher has given us some problem
> to solve and I am having some problem soving the question below. I have
> written some part of the code already, so can u please correct the code for
> me to make it work. Please and thank you.

We don;t do your homework for you but we can offer suggestions and hints.

Please refer to the thread posted earlier today, entitled "Python
Word Problems(Student)",  which appears to be from one of
your fellow students.

You can find the list archive on the Python web site or on gmane.org.

> Please correct my code, please and thanks.

Please note how he(or she?) wrote his post, his style is
much more likely to get a response than yours. He provides
much more information and is not looking for us to do his
work for him. That's much more likely to get a useful
response.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site