[Tutor] How to employ a Python programmer to help (was: Help please)

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Thu Oct 20 20:50:12 EDT 2016

"Karen Palladino" <kpalladino at e-windham.com> writes:

> We are looking for someone to help fine tune the program, can anyone help
> us?

If you are looking to employ someone to work on the program, you can
advertise a job position on the Python community's Job Board
<URL:https://www.python.org/community/jobs/>.

--
 \     “I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.” —Steven |
  `\                                                            Wright |