[Tutor] Python 3.5.2 Installaton Question

bharath ks bharathks123 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 21 05:43:32 EDT 2016

Hello,
You could you have multiple version of python on your system. It's not necessary to uninstall the older version.
you can look at this link for more infoHow to run different python versions in cmd

|   |
How to run different python versions in cmd
 How can I configure windows command dialog to run different python versions in it? For example when I type pytho...  |   |

Thanks & BR, Bharath Shetty