[Tutor] python projects

monikajg at netzero.net monikajg at netzero.net
Thu Sep 1 01:35:33 EDT 2016

Hi:
I have been taking python classes for overa year now and studying and studying it all days long. However, I still cannot get a job as a python automation qa (despite of many years of experience in qa) because everybody is looking for a senior python developers for automation qa jobs. Entry level positions are rare. Is there a website where I could maybe do some python projects for somebody, for free or for low pay? Pretty soon I will have to take a survival job since my savings are ending and when that happens I will not have much time to practice python and all my hard work will go to waste.
Thank you very much
Monika