[Tutor] Need reference materials to learn flask + python for payroll project that would run both in windows (PC) and android/iOS.

isaac tetteh itetteh34 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 13 20:59:58 EDT 2016

"Project that will run on both windows and android/iso" if mean its responsiveness then flask cannot do that but css3, javascript(Angular), twitter-bootstrap can help you do that. But if you mean like a desktop/ phone app then maybe check another framework.
Check out
Flask Web Development: Developing Web Applications with Python
By Miguel Grinberg

Sent from my iPhone