[Tutor] Asking about Run python script at Startup

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Apr 3 06:20:57 EDT 2017

On 03/04/17 05:34, Quang nguyen wrote:

> I do not know how to run my python 3 script after my PI2 finished startup.

This might be a better question for a PI forum since it doesn't
seem to have anything directly to do with Python.

> the easy way to run at startup with escape plan?.

You will need to define what you want more clearly.
Do you want your script to start as soon as the PI boots
up - before you login? Or do you want it to start as soon
as you login? Or do you want to start it manually as soon
as you finish logging in?

Also, if you are running a GUI then you must decide if
you want the script to start before or after the GUI
launches.

(BTW I have no idea what you mean by an escape plan?
Do you mean stopping the script when you hit Escape?
Ctl-C is the usual means of doing that)

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site