[Tutor] python help

George Fischhof george at fischhof.hu
Thu Apr 13 13:30:28 EDT 2017

Hi Christina,

you should use an editor or an IDE (Integrated Development Environment) (a
quite good and my favorite IDE is PyCharm
https://www.jetbrains.com/pycharm/download/#section=windows ), write the
script in it,then save,  then run it from the IDE or from command line with
similar command:
python script_name.py

BR,
George