[Tutor] Visual Studio Community 2017

Jos Kerc joskerc at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 19:21:47 EDT 2017

Hi,

you might want to look at things like Anaconda, Enthought, ... They come
with lots of packages/libraries pre-installed and a complete programming
environment. For small project, you could even look at Jupyter. I t allows
you to have your program, data & results (IIRC even pics & vids) in
something like a webpage.
Have fun.