[Tutor] Python

Steven D'Aprano steve at pearwood.info
Fri Dec 1 20:07:04 EST 2017

On Thu, Nov 30, 2017 at 09:20:32AM +0100, Jeroen van de Ven wrote:
> Hello,
> Can you build these 4 programms for me?

Certainly. My rate is AUD$175 an hour, payable in advance. I estimate
that it will take at least three hours to write and test the first three
programs. You haven't shown the fourth program, so I don't know how long
it will take, but let's say... ten hours in total? Better make it twelve
to be on the safe side.

Oh, just a reminder... if these are assignment questions at your college
or school, the school might have something to say about plagiarism and
submitting other people's work as your own.

--
Steve