[Tutor] [Python 2.7] HELP: Serving HTTP on 0.0.0.0 port 80 not proceeding

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Feb 27 05:34:44 EST 2017

On 27/02/17 10:24, Alan Gauld via Tutor wrote:
> On 27/02/17 10:13, Allan Tanaka via Tutor wrote:
>> I have changed the syntax to be python -m SimpleHTTPServer 8000
>> to match my  ml python script. Still it doesn't work?

A couple of other things to check:

1) does check.html exist and have the content you
expect? What happens if you open it in Notepad say?

2) Does it have the right permissions to be opened
by the web server? Is it readable by users other
than yourself?

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site