[Tutor] Quick Pythonic Style Tips

Abdur-Rahmaan Janhangeer arj.python at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 11:02:09 EDT 2017

Thanks everybody, i wanted to get some pythonic ideas.

yes forgot that

assert(... is liked by some strongly typed programmers

anInt -> did not not some people liked tha

data encapsulation might be depressing to some migrating coders

ah pylint yes, great checker ! *some guys thought of inventing it*

Else more styling tips if any and whenever, appreciated !

Abdur-Rahmaan Janhangeer,
Mauritius
abdurrahmaanjanhangeer.wordpress.com