[Tutor] Raspberry pi 2 python help

Francois Dion francois.dion at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 11:01:25 EDT 2017

"These are not the scripts you are looking for"

More seriously, you want to configure your shell. See the linux
documentation project, beginner's guide to bash, chapter 3 in particular:
http://tldp.org/LDP/Bash-Beginners-Guide/html/index.html

Until you login, your shell doesn't even exists, so you cant preemptively
change it before the login. You can do it right at login time, through one
of the files mentioned that chapter.

Francois

raspberry-python.blogspot.com - www.pyptug.org - www.3DFutureTech.info -
@f_dion