[Tutor] Radiobuttons (two options out of 4)
poojabhalode11 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 11:43:20 EST 2017
I am trying to create a GUI with four options out of which the user is
supposed to select two. But once the user selected two out of those four
options, the others need to get greyed out at that instant.
I tried the following thing:
*Label(lom, text = "Choose two options from:").grid(row = 9, column = 1,
sticky = W)*
* check1butt = Checkbutton(lom, text = "A-optimality", variable =
check1).grid(row = 10, column = 1, sticky = W)*
* check2butt = Checkbutton(lom, text = "D-optimality", variable =
check2).grid(row = 11, column = 1, sticky = W)*
* check3butt = Checkbutton(lom, text = "E-optimality", variable =
check3).grid(row = 12, column = 1, sticky = W)*
* check4butt = Checkbutton(lom, text = "Parameter Co-Variance", variable =
check4).grid(row = 13, column = 1, sticky = W)*
* if check1.get() == 1:*
* if check2.get() == 1:*
* check3butt.config(state = 'disabled')*
* check4butt.config(state = 'disabled')*
But here, the other two options do not greyed out after selecting the first
and the second option. I am aware that this is still half way there, but
this snippet doesnot seem to work the way it should.
Can someone please suggest me what I can do? Or any other ways to do this?
I was thinking of using Radiobuttons, but then radiobuttons only allow one
option to be chosen. Is there a way?
More information about the Tutor