[Tutor] Calculate 4**9 without using **

Whom Isac wombingsac at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 18:05:03 EST 2017

Hi there. So if you want to make a function for exponent (e^x)  rather than power such as x**n, then you need to use/import pythons math module such as Numpy.

Use:
import numpy as np
List = [1,2,3,4,5....]
np.exp(list)

This would give exponential value of each x in the list.

If you want to just power by a certain base then use:

def powerBase(base,n):
      return base**n

Example print(powerBase(2,3)) should give you 8.

That should also do that for you.