[Tutor] Using Python to access .txt files stored behind a firewall as .exe files

Ian Monat ian.monat at gmail.com
Mon May 1 19:30:04 EDT 2017

Hi Alan, thanks for the reply.

My goal is to automatically via Python download the .exe, unzip it, and
place the new .txt in a folder on my OneDrive.

Then I have another visualization program that loads all the .txt files in
that folder and displays them in a web-dashboard.

My sales team has access to the dashboard through Sharepoint. So, I'm
trying to automate the input to the dashboard so the team is always
updated, without taking any of my time.

Thanks for your time and thoughts -Ian