[Tutor] threading tutorial

Michael C mysecretrobotfactory at gmail.com
Thu May 25 14:52:05 EDT 2017

Right now all i need is to grab 3 values from 3 variables before killing a
thread, like this:

def stuff():
   do stuff,
    get values, (x,y,d)

# main code
startthread(stuff(), blah)
# if else need to sleep or kill the thread, and because I'll restart the
thread later, I'd like to get the values from the thread, say x,y,d in
order to restart the thread.
loop.

Therefore, how do I get a few values from a few variables from the thread
and then close it?

Threading is very new to me, so I have to be very diligent.

Thanks!