[Tutor] How to deploy seamless script updates to your "clients"?

M Hashmi mhashmi1979 at gmail.com
Sat May 27 07:33:55 EDT 2017

That's where Git or other version control systems come in. You can edit or
upgrade creating a branch and when a branch tested at your side. You can
push it with new tag like "some module changed". I guess this is how it
works for everyone. All your team will get replicated code once you merge
branch. Its simple and its reliable.....all your resource only may need to
work around a dozen shell commands.

Hope that help.