[Tutor] airflow dag

Steven D'Aprano steve at pearwood.info
Sun May 28 06:21:32 EDT 2017

On Sat, May 27, 2017 at 02:25:24PM +1000, Cameron Simpson wrote:
> On 25May2017 18:02, Alan Gauld <alan.gauld at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> >On 25/05/17 13:15, shubham goyal wrote:
> >>I want to ask that can we pass the parameters as commandline arguments in
> >>airflow when we are triggering the dag and access them inside the dag's
> >>python script/file.
> >
> >I've no idea what a dag is.
>
> It's a directed acyclic graph, a very standard computer science term.

When spelled as "DAG".

When spelled as "dag" in an email about airflow, it looks like a typo
for "drag". Or possibly:

a lock of matted or dung-coated wool;
a person with a good sense of humour (Australian and New Zealand slang);
a flap along the edge of a garment (used in medieval clothing).

--
Steve