[Tutor] Updates to web tutor

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 15 12:41:14 EST 2017

Only just on topic but i'd like some help please...

I've been doing some much needed maintenance to my web tutor. In
particular I'm trying to move it from the (web)stone age of HTML3 and
Frames to HTML5/CSS and provide a responsive/reactive design.

Along the way I've also completely changed the styling to give it a more
modern appearance(*). I'm now at the stage where some independent
feedback would be useful so if anyone feels like trying out the new
design I'd appreciate any feedback - especially on how it works on
mobile devices of the Apple variety.

The test site is:

http://www.alan-g.me.uk/l2p2/

I've done the first 2 sections - up to the Error Handling topic.

PS: There is very little changed in the actual content so far - just a few
typos fixed and a couple of extra explanatory paragraphs I've been
meaning to add for a while. Its really the web design that I'm
working on just now.

(*)The TOC will eventually be restyled to a block menu look but is
just boring hyperlinks for now.

Any feedback is appreciated.

--
Alan G