[Tutor] AttributeError: 'BezierPath' object has no attribute '_draw_solid'

Mats Wichmann mats at wichmann.us
Sun Nov 19 18:24:05 EST 2017

On 11/19/2017 09:36 AM, Stephen P. Molnar wrote:
> I have written a short Python 3 script to plot three curves (one plot)
> of data from a FORTRAN program.  Initially the code worked and produced
> the plot which is attached.  I have also attached the code and the input
> data,
>
> In all candor, I don't have the faintest idea as to whst the problem (or
> problens) might be and would greatly appreciate a pointer towards the
> solution.

>From here, it's hard to tell... you have an error that indicates
misusing a class named BezierPath by referencing a method or attribute
which does not exist.  This usually is due to a version skew problem -
some code expects a newer version of something than you have (or, if the
developer has been really careless, something has gone away which is
horrid API stability behavior).  But your code doesn't seem to reference
BezierPath at all...  so it must be referenced by something you ARE
calling.  Have you tried an internet search on this?