[Tutor] Tkinter's Documentation

adil gourinda rikudou__sennin at live.com
Fri Oct 6 07:45:04 EDT 2017

This link exists in "python library reference under the name "Tkinter reference: a GUI for Python", but after sending an email to them (I wanted to participate with some suggestions) I didn't get any response, So I thought that it is like a dead project, for this reason why I asked for an alternative.
Sorry if my first message was not so clear