[Tutor] Tkinter's Documentation

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 6 16:33:47 EDT 2017

   On 6 Oct 2017 7:41 pm, adil gourinda <rikudou__sennin at live.com> wrote:

     Thanks, Now it is more clear, So I have to wait for the next version of
     tkinter if I want someone to listen to me.

   Not at all, as I said, there is an active developers list. They will
   listen and advise whether it's something you can do, or something that can
   be changed in Tkinter or something you need to talk to the Tcl/Tk
   developers about.
   Alan g.