[Tutor] Windows Memory Basics

Michael C mysecretrobotfactory at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 16:04:40 EDT 2017

Hi all:

I don't understand this part about the memory:

if I used VirtualQueryEx to find out if a region of memory is ok to scan,
and it
says it's ok, are the values in the region arranged like this:

short,int,double,long,char, double, short in

as in, random?

I am asking this because, if it's random, then I'd have to run
ReadProcessMemory
 by increasing  the value of of my loop by ONE (1) at a time, like this

for i in range(start_of_region, end_of_region, 1):
      ReadProcessMemory(Process, i, ctypes.byref(buffer),
ctypes.sizeof(buffer),             ctypes.byref(nread))

Is that correct?