[Tutor] howto install a "curses" lib on win7

eMyListsDDg emylistsddg at gmail.com
Sat Oct 28 14:35:30 EDT 2017

i had found this one "curses-2.2-cp27-none-win_amd64.whl" at www.lfd.uci.edu/~gohlke/pythonlibs/#curses , used pip to install. earlier pip attempts failed, but that was me/user typo error i realized after your reply. got the syntax correct for pip and the .whl installed.

i put link above incase another user has same issue,

thanks for the help, the script runs and didn't need cygwin thankfully.