[Tutor] Help with python 2.7

Mike Miller shelzmike at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 19:44:33 EDT 2017

This is a mailing list, so the best way to get help is to send a request
with code examples and most importantly what you have already tried. That
being said, there are some smart people on here, much more experienced than
I am on Python so I would say you can get help with any problem you may
have.

I have taken the MIT course you are talking about and it is quite
challenging (perhaps a little more than it should be) and my oldest son at
one point took the Microsoft MVA course on the subject of python and he
said it was very good (surprisingly enough)..he is a Java programmer
primarily and said that for someone with even average skill and ability,
the MS course is actually great and easy to follow on. Good luck, and
welcome.

Mike