[Tutor] Select a string

Pat Martin wpmartin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 11:01:38 EDT 2017

I knew it was an assignment I just couldn't see it no matter how hard I
looked at the code. Thanks for the tips on printing the variables, I was
printing them right after the if statements not at the beginning and ending
of the loop. I will remember that about True/False and comparisons thanks
for that as well.

The reason I haven't used regex/methods/etc is it hasn't been covered yet,
we have only covered basic types, for, while and if statements.