[Tutor] running or calling a module from the desktop

orpha.pen_j0 at outlook.com orpha.pen_j0 at outlook.com
Wed Sep 20 17:06:08 EDT 2017

Mmkay.

I know that you know how to do this and I would appreciate it if you would tell me.  Please.

I would like to import, run or set path to desktop.  So that I can use things there were I usually work on new items, I know how the rest of you are different from that.

(I'm going to stop joking around right here, hello, I am a new user.)

I'm Jason.

I don't know if you could use the cloud as a means to import items?  Sounds like more trouble than its worth at first...

But seriously, If I have a module on my desktop, HOW would I explain to python-chevron that I would like to use this (resource, file, module, extension from it's current location?)

I began typing importlib and then realized I have no-idea how to tell python what a path is.. other than the first page of the on-line tutorial.

I'm 3.6Python, on Win10Pro64.  Umm, I do not yet know, but Iron python capable, whatever that means.  Honestly I think it has to do with VB which, they don't call that that, and forms, or something.

Just another quick question, the first time I heard SQL as an acronym.  I thought they said Server-Query-Language.  Does anyone else remember it having been called that?  I'm pretty sure a teacher said that.

Was it a slip of the tongue?  Possibly a thorough length of time ago in human years.

Please do not forget to address my main question.  (I can't help it, I haven't had company in a while.)

I'm trying to call a user created Llist.py into python IDLE while using py-prompt, not interested in URL's but interested only on system files most notably those on the desktop.