[Tutor] Sam Kahraman Campus Middle School Advice

David Wolfe dkwolfe at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 17:56:00 EDT 2018

Sam;

Were I you, I would look for a local MeetUp that deals with Python, attend
one of their meetings, and talk to one of the folks there.  I've learned a
lot from the MeetUp in my area, and there are Python experts in several
fields usually in attendance.  They'll be able to help you with your
questions and interview, as well as to give you pointers on next steps in
learning and proficiency.

Good Luck,
David