[Tutor] Need help in learning Python

James Gledhill jgledhill at protonmail.com
Sat Aug 11 21:34:10 EDT 2018

I know this is a python focused mail group, but you asked about Linux so I'll answer. :-)
I would strongly recommend that you skip Kali Linux for the next little while. Every tool available on Kali can be obtained on Ubuntu. Kali is not beginner friendly, and while the community is great, honestly it's not the most beginner friendly either. If you don't feel comfortable installing the tools you need for your course on Ubuntu, Kali is going to give you a splitting headache. Stick with Ubuntu, learn python, install the tools as you need them and you will learn so much more.

Trust me, it took me years to learn that lesson. :-|