[Tutor] Recommended way for end users to run our Python programs?

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Aug 19 09:01:18 EDT 2018

On 19/08/18 12:11, Abdur-Rahmaan Janhangeer wrote:
> btw qpython supports sl4a since long
>
> maybe you meant : "no packaged options"

Never heard of sl4a, ... OK I did a search.
Its a scripting interface to the Android API that
supports Python.

It looks interesting, next time I have a spare week
I'll need to investigate in more detail. Thanks for the
pointer.

What I meant was that the OPs Tkinter program wouldn't
work on Android (or any of the other "standard" Python
GUI toolkits).

--

Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site