[Tutor] Contour Plots

Tara 38 tara_38 at live.com
Tue Aug 28 19:30:35 EDT 2018

Hi,

I wonder if someone can give me some advice? I need to build a contour plot (ideally with Seaborn) in python. The plot would document text data. I cannot work out how I need to convert the data file (currently csv file) so that I have 3 variables that I can then plot as a contour map and visualize in Seaborn.

Really stuck as to where to even start.

Thanks,

Tara

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-green-avg-v1.png]<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>     Virus-free. www.avg.com<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>