[Tutor] Python script errors

Ravi Kumar smravikumardonbosco at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 07:57:09 EST 2018

Hi,

I have developed a python script to get api calls for meraki
clientlogevents Thanks for all the help previously  I am facing few errors
such as

Json_string=r.json()

raw_decode
    raise JSONDecodeError("Expecting value", s, err.value) from None
json.decoder.JSONDecodeError: Expecting value: line 1 column 2 (char 1)

'{0:20}   {1:30}   {2:16}   {3:18}   {4:10}     {5:11} '.format(
deviceserial, type, macaddress,occurredAt, details))
TypeError: unsupported format string passed to NoneType.__format__

I know this occurs when the api response is nulls but how do I handle this?

Thanks