[Tutor] loop error

Steven D'Aprano steve at pearwood.info
Fri Dec 21 00:21:29 EST 2018

On Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 10:47:44PM +0100, Aine Gormley wrote:
> Hello, could somebody take a quick look at my code? I am unsure why I am
> getting a loop error?

That's hard to do if you don't show us the code :-)

Please COPY AND PASTE (don't try to retype it from memory) the MINIMUM
amount of code which actually runs. If you're unsure about cutting the
code down to the minimum that demonstrates the error, please feel free
to ask. You can also read this:

http://www.sscce.org/

Its written for Java programmers, but applies to any programming
language including Python.

And what is "a loop error"? Please COPY AND PASTE the full exception. It
should start with a line:

    Traceback...

and end with some sort of error message.

--
Steve