[Tutor] Defining variable arguments in a function in python

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 16:35:15 EST 2018

On 30/12/2018 17:26, Avi Gross wrote:
> Replying to Steve's points. Again, it was not a serious design and said so
> but was an ACADEMIC exploration of what could be done. I fully agree with
> Steve that it is probably not a great idea to do this but note the original
> request might not have been a great one in the first place.

The usual massive snip, but what has an academic exploration got to do
with learning Python on the tutor mailing list?  From
https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/tutor "This list is for folks
who want to ask questions regarding how to learn computer programming
with the Python language and its standard library. "  Also note the
latter, nothing in there about pandas dataframes.

Now will you please go away.