[Tutor] Python36.dll

Steven D'Aprano steve at pearwood.info
Fri Feb 2 18:06:49 EST 2018

You should not be trying to copy Python.exe by hand, you should use the
installer:

https://www.python.org/downloads/release/python-364/

Use the installer and let it install Python to where it needs to go. If
you still have problems, you will have to tell us how you are trying to
start Python and the EXACT error message you get.

--
Steve