[Tutor] startin python

gonzales huerta gonzaleshuerta24 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 22:34:53 EST 2018

SIRS
I am an absolute  beginner in PYTHON  so I would like to ask your
advice regarding the appropriate  compilers.
What would be the best compiler for a beginner?
What would be the best compiler for writing a combined code PYTHON and C?
3)I need PYTHON  for the following purposes:
A)EMBEDDED SYSTEM PROGRAMMING
B)SCIENTIFIC PROGRAMMING
C)IMAGE AND VIDEO PROCESSING
D)DATA VISUALIZATION
E)REAL TIME GUI
F)DESIGNING PC BASED MEASURING SYSTEMS (like  pc dso,logic analyzer,ect)
Please let me know what kind of PYTHON libraries would    the most
adequate for these tasks and where it would be possible to download
them and if possibe direct me to the corresponding PYTHON  literature
Thank you for your collaboration
  JEOVANNY VITERI