[Tutor] Graphical/web program

Pat Martin wpmartin at gmail.com
Sat Jan 13 00:15:43 EST 2018

Hello,

I have recently written a program to add switches and hosts to my ssh
config file, I use argparse for some switches like user name and such and
it has been working pretty well.

I was thinking of turning this into a web app (one that is just run on my
local machine)  something like have a form with text box, checkbox and
radio buttons for the options/flags.

My question is, is something like that practical? Will I be able to write
to a local file (home/user/.ssh/config) with say a flask app? I don't know
flask but am willing to learn it and thought this might be a good program
for it.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts or ideas.