[Tutor] Updates to web tutor

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 23 11:25:11 EST 2018

On 15/11/17 17:41, Alan Gauld via Tutor wrote:
> I've been doing some much needed maintenance to my web tutor.

Many thanks for all the feedback received.
I know there are at least a couple of minor glitches still
to fix - especially on iPhones...

However, the rewrite of the material has been done and the
presentation stuff seems to be close enough to be usable on
any device. As a result I have now launched it as the
official V3 version of my tutorial.

The front page (link in .sig) has been updated to reflect
that, but I plan on major rework there too eventually.

Once more, thanks to all who sent comments, and if there
are any more I will happily incorporate them in future
updates.

PS.
The old V3 tutor is still there in the background so anyone
with bookmarks should not be affected.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site