[Tutor] changing font

Cameron Simpson cs at cskk.id.au
Fri Jul 13 18:30:18 EDT 2018

On 13Jul2018 17:42, Talia Koch <tkoch1 at hwemail.com> wrote:
>Hi, I am trying to figure out a code that would change my text output to 'Arial' font. How would I do this? Thanks.

You will need to provide far more context for this question.

What are you using to display your text? HTML (eg a web browser)? Then the
terminal?  If this is possible it will be entirely terminal dependent. A GUI of
some kind, such as Tk or Qt?  You will need to consult its documentation for
its text widgets.

Cheers,
Cameron Simpson <cs at cskk.id.au> (formerly cs at zip.com.au)

in rec.moto, jsh wrote:
> Dan Nitschke wrote:
> > Ged Martin wrote:
> > > On Sat, 17 May 1997 16:53:33 +0000, Dan Nitschke scribbled:
> > > Yeah, yeah, that's what you're saying in _public_....
> > Feh. You know nothing of my dreams. I dream entirely in text (New Century
> > Schoolbook bold oblique 14 point), and never in color. I once dreamed I
> > was walking down a flowchart of my own code, and a waterfall of semicolons
> > was chasing me. (I hid behind a global variable until they went by.)
> You write code in a proportional serif? No wonder you got extra
> semicolons falling all over the place.
No, I *dream* about writing code in a proportional serif font.
It's much more exciting than my real life.
/* dan: THE Anti-Ged -- Ignorant Yank (tm) #1, none-%er #7 */
Dan Nitschke  peDANtic at best.com  nitschke at redbrick.com