[Tutor] Turtle drawing

Roger Lea Scherer rls4jc at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 16:46:06 EDT 2018

I give up again. Here's my code which gives no error, but draws something
that looks sort of like a dinosaur. I've included the first few lines of
the text file mystery so you can see the format I received from the
instructions.

Please help. Thank you.

*****Mystery excerpt*****
UP
-218 185
DOWN
-240 189
-246 188
-248 183
-246 178
**********

# Draw a picture based on the txt file mystery

# When UP go to the next line, read x,y coordinates, go to that point
# When DOWN go to the next line, read x,y coordinates, go to that point and
continue until UP

import turtle

wn = turtle.Screen()       # Set up the window and its attributes
wn.bgcolor("beige")
hadir = turtle.Turtle()     # create hadir
hadir.color('orange')
hadir.speed(0)
datums = open("C:/Users/Roger/Documents/GitHub/LaunchCode/mystery.txt", "r")

for aline in datums:
    splitted = aline.split()
    try:
        coords = [int(i) for i in splitted]