[Tutor] face recogniztion using raspberry pi

Mats Wichmann mats at wichmann.us
Sat Mar 3 10:46:35 EST 2018

On 03/03/2018 03:01 AM, mamatha n wrote:
> Hello friends.
> thise is my code
> i want to compare to image, and i need to get result percentage formate dis
> is very urgent. any one tell me how can i compare

Sorry, there's nothing there ("my code"), attachments don't usually make
it through the list server.

You may want to send again, but you may also want to look into groups
with more domain expertise - the kind of image processing used for
facial recognition is pretty specialized and I'm not expecting you'll
find a lot of experts here.  Are you using OpenCV?  There it is expected
that most of the work is "done for you", but you still need to
understand what is going on in order to be able to proceed.