[Tutor] Problem with testing - container

Shall, Sydney sydney.shall at kcl.ac.uk
Thu Mar 29 11:39:25 EDT 2018

I have a problem with a specific test, I think.

I use a Mac with OS X 10.13.3
I use Anaconda with Python 3.5

I have been writing tests for a Class that I have written. I am not
finished yet, but there are already nearly 400 tests. The tests run and
return OK. [After cleaning up many silly mistakes that I made.]

However, now, when I run the tests (Unittest) I get the following warning:
lib/python3.5/unittest/case.py:1092: FutureWarning: elementwise
comparison failed; returning scalar instead, but in the future will
perform elementwise comparison
   if member in container:

No other information is given.

My problem is, how do I find out where exactly the problem originates.
--
Sydney
--

_________