[Tutor] GPA calculator

Cameron Simpson cs at cskk.id.au
Wed Nov 14 15:50:19 EST 2018

On 14Nov2018 13:51, Whitney Eichelberger <whitney.eichelberger at yahoo.com> wrote:
>I need help creating a weighted GPA calculator. I attempted to create
>one but I was unable to incorporate different leveled classes (College
>Prep, Honors, and AP). How can I incorporate those leveled classes into
>the calculator in order to get a final GPA

Please always include your code, and some sample data and the output,
and explain what isn't as you want it.

Past that into your message - this list does not do attachments.

Also, please explain terms like "GPA". I imagine it may mean "Grade
Point Average", but really it might mean almost anything.

On the tutor list we're happy to help with code by expalining problems
and suggesting solutions, but we don't write things outright - you need
to do that yourself in order to learn.

Finally, I put a better description in the Subject: line above. It is
useful so that people know what various discussions are about.

Cheers,
Cameron Simpson <cs at cskk.id.au>