[Tutor] I need help with my project

Sibylle Koczian nulla.epistola at web.de
Wed Nov 28 06:34:09 EST 2018

Am 28.11.2018 um 01:30 schrieb Treyton Hendrix:
> If the user selected a sandwich, french fries, and a beverage, reduce the
> total cost of the order by $1.00.
>
> This is what I have to do and I don't know where to start.

Well, you are lucky. I just had my first mind-reading lesson today, you
are my first victim and I'll tell you what you didn't say about your
problem:

You know prices for sandwiches (one sort or more, with different
prices?), french fries and beverages. If the user selects one or two of
them, he pays the sum of the prices. If he selects one of each, he pays
the sum minus $1.00.

How would you do this by hand?

If my mind-reading isn't yet perfect, please fill the gaps.