[Tutor] Advanced python recommendations

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Oct 9 20:06:05 EDT 2018

On 09/10/18 20:09, Mariam Haji wrote:
> Hi guys, I am on the last exercises of learn python the hard> by Zed.A Shaw and I am looking for recommendations on what
> to follow next or what book to try next

The main thing is to write a lot of code, so think of a
project and build it. The experience of designing code
and writing it, testing it and debugging it is worth
far more than reading another book.

If you get stuck ask here. Include any error messages
you may get.

Once you have written a couple of useful programs
and maybe identified a specific area of interest
(Web, games, Desktop, OS, etc) look for a book that
covers those areas.

<advert>
If all else fails you could try Python Projects by
yours truly & Laura Cassell. It covers the basics
of OS, databases, GUIs and web... :-)
</advert>

--
Alan G